Monday 17 November 2014

Desperately Seeking ...some older models

I am currently building my Inquisition Warbands and using a mix of old metal models I have lying around for the, as I like to call them, ‘working’ squads e.g. my Necromunda Bounty Hunter

while I build some converted plastic models (for the ‘modelling/painting’ squads).
Having (unbelievably frustratingly) missed out on an auction for some of the Last Chancer squad models, I’d like to just ask anyone that can help that I am looking for any of the following metal models you might have lying around in your collections that you are willing to part with.
  • Last Chancers (squad members only)
  • Necromunda: Delaques, Cawdor, Redemptionists, Goliaths, Van Saars, Hired Guns, or Eschers
  • Mordheim Cult of the Possessed Magister, Darksouls
  • Mordheim Sisters of Sigmar Matriarch (the one with the hammer), SoS Sister Superiors
  • Mordheim Necromancer
Any models so supplied will be painted within three months!

1 comment :